Monday, January 27, 2014

The Dating Game.



"It is exactly how it sounds.  A game.


Hi, my name is Katie and I am no good at the “dating game.”

It’s not because I’m a rebel at heart or a habitual rule breaker; I just think the games are ridiculous.

I get caught up in the excitement of meeting someone that I connect with; someone that I have a lot in common with.  I’ve been known to ask a boy to get coffee first, often being too bold for my own good.  Why can’t I ask a boy to coffee?  What do I have to lose?  It’s just coffee.

This is my consistent thought process.

Oh and playing hard to get…ha!  I don’t even know what that means.  Why would I want to be “hard to get” for a guy I like, that in return likes me?"

Read the rest of this post at the link below...


The Dating Game continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment